Wrap your shorts for afternoon casual.
Wrap your shoulders for comforting style.
Exotic Sarong Scarves are sized and blockprinted by hand. Natural Himalayan dyes are used to color the sarongs and drying time is determined by the weather. Just like the flowers they are named after, each item has it’s own variation of color tone.
Wrap yourself in the Colors of Nature. The 72″ x 36″ size is perfect to wrap as a skirt or swimsuit coverup. The 48″ x 24″ is a great size for a shoulder wrap.
All Sarong Scarves are 100% cotton and are blockprinted with emblems. The emblem colors are blended right into the sarong design. Scarves are not sold specific to an emblem, only by color.
We have found that the deity or emblem on the sarong scarf color you pick is the emblem you are meant to receive at that time.
Your sarong will arrive imprinted with any one of the following deities or emblems:
- Shiva in Meditation – One who practices Yoga mahayin.
- Krishna – Symbolizes personal love that transcends all formal boundary, Love and compassion.
- Ganesh – Lord of Beginnings, Remover of obstacles.
- Buddha – The Enlightened One.
- Om – The sound of ultimate awareness. Transcendental; one with the universe.
Save by buying in bulk!
Accessorize your sarong scarf with embroidered silk bags!
Click each image to see more details on each item.
To purchase our products at wholesale prices or in bulk, please contact us with your tax id and products you would like to purchase.